Jake Johnson on “Acquisitions” is most read article of the month
September 15, 2021/Afternoon Edition/
Johnson Consulting Group CEO Jake Johnson wrote a short article for Funeral Director Daily dealing with the acquisition landscape and that article tops our “Most Read” list for the 30 days from August 15 to September 15. In case you missed them, here are the top read articles from Funeral Director Daily over the past month.
- Johnson Consulting’s Jake Johnson on the acquisition market.
- Another start-up in Death Tech. . .another player in caskets.
- My brother Jim . . . and the power of kindness.
- An interesting look at disposition intentions.
- Online memorial start-up brings in over $30 million in funding. . .InvoCare invests $4 million
Thanks to all of you for your continued interest in Funeral Director Daily. We continue to be the fastest growing daily news source in the death care profession.
Enter your e-mail below to join the 2,316 others who receive Funeral Director Daily articles daily:
How can I find out if my mother’s cousin has recently died? His name was Arne Skjonhaug and he lived on Harold Harfagresgate in Oslo. Can you refer me to a search system for names of people who have died?