In today’s Funeral Director Daily “Afternoon Extra” we have information on a new product called “Reflect by OneDay” which is designed for the funeral industry. The product collects digital memories from friends and family of a loved one’s life and and then bands them together into a crowdsourced video reflection of that person’s life.
We also are bringing you some updates from the NFDA as well as some information from our friends at Clifton Larson Allen. Finally, we have some preneed sales improvement techniques in a series of webinar formats from Funeral Director’s Life which are available for sharing in the profession.
Information and News from the world of Death Care:
- Dallas’ OneDay launches first of its kind video storytelling tech for the funeral home industry. Innovate Dallas (TX)
- Reopening guidance for funeral homes during the coronavirus crisis. NFDA – free for members.
- Sharpen your Sword Seminars. Preneed video learning. Funeral Director’s Life.
- New Loan Forgiveness Application for the Paycheck Protection Program. Clifton, Larson, Allen.
- How the CARES Act affects your IRA account. Clifton, Larson, Allen.
- Park Lawn Corporation announces June 2020 Dividend. Yahoo Finance.
- Obituary: Calvin James Bentley, Sr. Fox24 Macon (GA)