There is a small problem in the community of Marysville, Michigan, according to an article in The Voicenews. Marysville Director of Public Works, Barry Kreiner is quoted as saying, “We are all out of niches. They are all sold”. At Funeral Director Daily we have mentioned that cremation seems to becoming the preferred method…Read More
An article recently published in the Wilkes-Barre Citizen’s Voice that deals with the number of cremations on the rise also reaches into the ramifications for families who have purchased cemetery burial space and now have no reason to use it. The article which lets us know of the rise in cremation services worldwide for a…Read More
- Loewen movie article tops last 30 days readership
- More from the Pacific Northwest
- Bereaved English parents to get financial support
- Funeral Homes expand services to find New Revenue and Brand Loyalty
- Employment trends. . . how might they affect funeral service
- How some in the secular financial world see Death Care. . . interesting articles
- Happy Birthday America!!!
- Service Corporation “bolts on” to Chattanooga market
- Funeral Director Daily’s Most Read Articles in the past 30 days.
- SCI CEO Thomas Ryan on “Beacon”