Today we bring you an interesting article from a woman who talks about being in “Death Tech”. The article entitled “Confronting Life and Death in the Digital Age” deals with idea that “connection” is important. However, the article opines that “connection” from technology can be excellent for social support. . . but just because “it can be, doesn’t mean it always is”.
We also bring you a sponsored article about a Wisconsin death care business that operates out of store front buildings and holds services in churches or other locations and an article about the United States Justice Department suing a Virginia county for blocking a Muslim cemetery application.
Finally, something all of us as business owners have probably faced. We bring you a “Dear Annie” letter and answer about what does a family do after they decide to split the funeral bill and some members don’t pay up.
- Confronting Life and Death in the Digital Age. Sway
- Traditional Funerals from one family to another. The Journal Times – Racine (WI)
- Justice Department sues Virginia county, accusing it of blocking Islamic cemetery. NBC News
- Dear Annie: My siblings dropped the ball when it came to paying for our mother’s burial. Cleveland.com
- Obituary: William (Bill) Miles Douglas. (TX)