Park Lawn adds three Colorado firms to its business
We learned last week that Park Lawn Corporation, the publicly traded funeral home and cemetery company, added three firms located in Colorado to its group of locations. In this press release you can learn about the acquisition of Ertel Funeral Home and Crematory, Taylor Funeral Home, and Brown’s Cremation and Funeral Service.
Park Lawn Corporation announced in the press release that these businesses represent five stand-alone funeral facilities and one on-site fuenral home and cemetery. They also announced that the acquisition “has strategically enlarged its presence in Colorado by expanding into the Western Slope”.
CEO J. Bradley Green of Park Lawn Corporation had this to say about the announcement “Through the addition of the Ertel, Taylor and Brown’s businesses, Park Lawn has established a firm commitment to serving the families of the Western Slope of Colorado. Each of these businesses have renowned reputations and pride themselves on providing superior service within their respective communities. We are honored to welcome each of them to the Park Lawn family.”
Again, according to the press release, the business additions to the Park Lawn operating group will add approximately 1,738 calls and 35 interments per year to the company.
- Here is a map of Park Lawn Corporation facilities.
- Here is the Ertel Funeral Home website
- Here is the Taylor Funeral Home website
- Here is the Brown’s Cremation and Funeral Service website
More news in the world of Death Care:
- Carriage Services announces the departure of Ben Brink, Executive Vice-President and CFO. Yahoo Finance
- Heather and Arryn Blumberg on their renovation in “We bought a funeral home”. House Digest
- Inside the fight to save an American cemetery and the secrets it holds in an ancient city. CBS News
- Why more people are choosing cremation. Next Avenue
- Inside one of the world’s first human composting facilities. The Verge
Enter your e-mail below to join the 2,909 others who receive Funeral Director Daily articles daily: