Earlier this week Foundation Partners Group, the Orlando based funeral home, crematory, and cemetery operator announced that it had purchased a company that operated three locations in Southwest Florida. You can read the press release on the acquisition here.
Foundation Partners Group announced that it had acquired the Akin-Davis Funeral Homes. They also announced that this addition will bring their total number of funeral homes in the state of Florida to 30 locations.
Akin-Davis Funeral Homes have served their communities for decades and have been under the Akin-Davis brand since the early 1980s. The funeral homes are located in Clewiston, LaBelle, and Fort Myers, Florida.
“Akin-Davis Funeral Homes make a great addition to our growing portfolio of funeral operations on Florida’s gulf coast,” stated Kent Robertson, Foundation Partners Group President.
You can access the Akin-Davis website here.
Foundation Partners Group is a leading provider of innovative funeral and cemetery experiences and products. According to the press release, the company owns and operates a network of more than 150 funeral homes, cremation centers and cemeteries across 20 states.
More news from the world of Death Care:
- Cremation oven sets Jefferson County mortuary on fire. Video story. Fox2 Now – St. Louis (MO)
- Obituary: William Riggs )OH)
- Fairview Cemetery to exhume body after burial plot mix-up. MRT Star (TX)
- “Pressure Tactics” used at Ontario funeral homes during height of pandemic: auditor general. Video story and news article. CTV News (Canada)
- Oakland Cemetery continues to flood, claimants hope lawsuit will get solution. Click Orlando.com (DL)
- “Every crematory in Texas is overwhelmed”: Third mobile morgue arrives in Amarillo. Video story and news article. KFDA News Channel 10 – Amarillo (TX)
Enter your e-mail below to join the 1,803 others who receive Funeral Director Daily articles daily: