Foundation Partners adds to growing Colorado number of facilities
Earlier this week Foundation Partners Group (FPG) announced that they have increased their location count to 12 in the state of Colorado by purchasing the entities affiliated with Seitz Funeral Services. In the press release which you can read here, Foundation Partners Group announced that the Seitz Funeral Services group includes Adamson Life Celebration Home, Northern Colorado Crematory, Viegut Funeral Home, and Best Friends Pet Crematory.
John Seitz has served as a funeral service professional for 20 years and in 2007 began his ownership in the business. His son, Jonathan, later joined the firm.
Seitz said that Foundation Partners Group was a good fit for their businesses and “Both organizations are customer-focused and meet families where they are at.”
Seitz also said, “As people move away from older , more traditional funeral services they are looking for something that is fresh and relevant. Foundation Partners offers that innovative approach.”
Here are the websites for:
- Adamson Life Celebration Home
- Northern Colorado Mortuary
- Viegut Funeral Home
- Best Friends Pet Crematory
More news from the world of Death Care:
- Local community college to offer Virginia’s first Funeral Directing degree. WY Daily (VA)
- Why are Australian’s changing how they pay for funerals? Finder.com (Australia)
- Historic Cemetery Commission awards grants to multiple projects. Tillamook Headlight Herald (OR)
Enter your e-mail below t0 join the 2,131 others who receive Funeral Director Daily articles daily: