News on the InvoCare / TPG Capital potential takeover
March 20, 2023/Finance/
As of Friday, March 17 we scoured our sources for any news on if the takeover of leading Australian death care provider InvoCare by United States based private equity firm TPG Capital was moving forward. It’s hard to say what is happening as it appears to look more and more like a “hostile” takeover if any change of hands is completed. Here are some articles that we found that you may enjoy reading.
- TPG starts a dicey dance with death Down Under. March 7, 2023 article. Reuters
- $1.8 billion ($1.22 Billion U.S. dollars) takeover bid to stop funeral business going six feet under. March 7, 2023 article. WA (Western Australia) Today.
- TPG vulture capitalists descend on InvoCare to pick the meaty bones of Sydney’s cemeteries, funerals body. March 9, 2023 article. Michael West Media (Australia)
- What does TPG Capital’s bid mean for InvoCare? March 10, 2023 video. Youtube — Morningstar Australia
- TPG Capital turns screws on InvoCare, Goldman Sachs lands a role. March 13, 2013 article. Australian Financial Review
Enter your e-mail below to join the 3,182 others who receive Funeral Director Daily articles daily:
Leave a Comment