PlotBox, in this recent press release, announces that they have received a US$ 6.2 million capital investment from Guiness Ventures and other existing investors. The press release states that the company, “Headquartered in Northern Ireland with offices in the United States and Australia, . . . has grown over the last decade…Read More
We’ve written about the problem before in this forum. “The problem” being the lack of revenue for historic city and association cemeteries since the country’s cremation rate increased to a majority of dispositions. The increase in cremations has decreased cemetery sales in full body burial lots and interment fees. . . .as a matter of…Read More
- Loewen movie article tops last 30 days readership
- More from the Pacific Northwest
- Bereaved English parents to get financial support
- Funeral Homes expand services to find New Revenue and Brand Loyalty
- Employment trends. . . how might they affect funeral service
- How some in the secular financial world see Death Care. . . interesting articles
- Happy Birthday America!!!
- Service Corporation “bolts on” to Chattanooga market
- Funeral Director Daily’s Most Read Articles in the past 30 days.
- SCI CEO Thomas Ryan on “Beacon”