Is this the future of small rural church cemeteries?
By Funeral Director Daily / June 30, 2022 / 3 Comments
If you don’t live in “flyover land” like I do, you are probably not even aware of the small rural churches that have been closed. Churches built by the pioneer throngs when they settled in rural America seem to have have run their course as it is now easier for rural families to commute to…Read More
Interesting Ohio Cemetery Court Case
By Funeral Director Daily / January 22, 2019 / 2 Comments
Last week the trial of Karen Neff, a caretaker with her husband Keith Dwayne Baratie, Sr, of the Belmont Memorial Park Cemetery in Belmont County, Ohio, began. Neff’s husband, and co-defendent, will have a separate trial beginning on February 7. The couple is charged with forgery, aggravated theft and securing by deception. According to the…Read More
- Matthews International continues to lead Death Care Index companies in 2023
- Memorial Day 2023 — May God Bless their memories
- Pandemic’s death benefit payments come to an end. . .average award about $6,275
- Maybe the word is getting out. . .it’s honorable and rewarding
- Digital and online arrangements and artificial intelligence. . do we need to embrace it?
- Security National Financial Corporation: Balance leads to 1Q 2023 profitability
- TPG Capital back in the game for InvoCare
- CANA’s Certified Cremation Specialist Training opens regisitration in June, What’s new from NFDA’s podcast series, and some news from Anthem Partners
- Carriage Services announces national preneed partnerships
- Will Illinois bill set a precedent for the future of cremation remains