Today’s afternoon edition of Funeral Director Daily brings you an update on death care public company Security National Financial Corporation (SNDC) and its inclusion into the Russell 3000 stock market index. SNFC, which operates in the funeral, cemetery, cash assignment, and preneed portions of the death care industry was brought into the index as of Monday. Here’s what SNFC President and Chairman of the Board Scott Quist had to say about the news, “Security National has always strived to provide strong returns for our investors and provide an investment vehicle that is stable. Since the Company went public in 1987 we feel it has succeeded in that endeavor. The acceptance into the Russell 3000 is evidence of that.”
Here is more news from the world of Death Care:
- Security Financial Corporation set to join Russell 3000 Index. Globe Newswire
- Funeral homes adapt to grief in lockdown. The Catholic Register
- From washing cars to co-owner: Crenshaw enjoys new role at Holman Mortuaries. The Dothan Eagle (AL)
- COVID could make cremation more acceptable among Christians. The Times of India.
- Alabama funeral directors see pain, magnitude of epidemic. Advance Local media (AL)
- Long forgotten ashes of 70 people found in Goulborn funeral home cupboard. RiotAct
Disclaimer: The owner of Funeral Director Daily owns stock in Security National Financial Corporation.