In today’s afternoon edition we bring you a Seeking Alpha article from BOOX Research that opines on and goes into the details on why it says Service Corporation International “has a positive long-term outlook supported by its market leadership position and solid fundamentals.”
We also bring you information on an Iowa funeral home celebrating its 50th year in business, a report on how busy the funeral homes and crematoriums in Wales were during the height of the pandemic, and information on how a Wisconsin cemetery that dates back to the Civil War is getting a face lift.
News from the world of Death Care:
- Service Corporation: Rise of “Virtual Funerals” supporting growth. Seeking Alpha – BOOX Research.
- Beatty Funeral home celebrates 50 years in business. KCII Radio (IA).
- Beatty-Peterseim Funeral Home website.
- Historic cemetery with Civil War veterans gets a new look. Lake Geneva Regional News (WI)
- Coronavirus: Funeral services “could have been overwhelmed”. BBC – Wales – United Kingdom
- South Bend area funeral homes learn how to adapt to health rules, lower attendance. South Bend Tribune (IN)
- Carriage Services Upgraded to Buy – Here’s Why: Yahoo Finance
Disclaimer: The author of this post holds a stock position in Service Corporation International.