In this press release from the National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) we learned that Chris E. Christian and Beatrice “Bea” Lewanduski were elected to serve two-year terms on the NFDA Board of Directors. According to the press release Christian is the co-owner of Christian-Sells Funeral Home in Rogersville, Tennessee. The release also states that Lewanduski has been a funeral director for 43 years and currently serves as manager of D’Andrea Brothers Funeral Home in Copiague, New York.
Our afternoon edition also brings you, among other articles, an excellent article from our friends at Clifton Larson Allen which compares the financial crisis of 2020 to the financial crisis of 2008. It is an excellent read.
News from the world of Death Care:
- NFDA Policy Board elects Chris E. Christian and Bea Leanduski to serve on Board of Directors. NFDA
- 2008 vs. 2020: A Financial Crisis comparison. Clifton, Larson, Allen
- Obituary: Kyran Miller. Midland Daily News. (MI)
- Angry widow says Ypsilanti cemetery wanted to move husband’s grave without permission. MLive (MI)
- Crown Point cemetery sexton searching for grave marker’s final resting place. NWI Times (IN)