The afternoon edition of Funeral Director Daily weighs heavily with cemetery related news. Let’s see. . . .we’ve got a name change, a cemetery hoping to receive historical certification, and a cemetery where Action News Troubleshooters tells of a cemetery where it took some time, but eventually, the consumer was taken care of.
- Medway Cemetery completes final phase in process toward receiving national historical status. Milford Daily News (MA)
- Action News Troubleshooters help widow with husband’s headstone. WPVA – 6 ABC. Philadelphia (PA)
- Ponders attends seminar on highly specialized embalming techniques. Daily Citizen News (GA)
- Voices from the front line: My job feels “incomplete” when I’ve had to handle a COVID-19 death case. Today – Singapore
- Lexington votes to rename cemetery named after Stonewall Jackson. WSET 13 News ABC. Lexington (VA)
- Coronavirus funerals: Sri Lanka’s Muslim’s decry forced cremations. Yahoo News